Impresa Lawyers have been around the block and around the world. Impresa Lawyers have the experience to help your U.S. domestic organization go abroad and can help international investors navigate the multiple legal and regulatory hurdles related to doing business in the U.S. We have a global view, but maintain that personal touch.
- Policy, Compliance, and Training,
- Investigations and Enforcement related to Sanctions programs, Export restrictions, Customs controls, Anti-boycott, and international trade regulations.
- Focused experience in FCPA/Anti-corruption compliance, training and reviews.
- Due Diligence, Deal Structuring, and Contracting related to cross-border arrangements involving technology, goods, services, infrastructure, and resources through sales, distribution, alliances, and JV agreements.
- Experienced with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) practice and procedure.